Learn Flowcharting. Be A Professional Programmer!
Learn the most important skills for programmers
What you’ll learn
- Learn to effectively turn Your Programming ideas or Problems to a flowchart
- Save Time, Money and effort by drawing the problem solution before moving to the Application Part
- Know the missing pieces by drawing before coding strategy
- No prerequisite knowledge is required.
- Download and Install the Free Flowcharting Software (Explained inside the Course)
- Flowcharting software is suggested but not required. Microsoft Visio is an excellent applications if you have it. If not, I will recommend a number of FREE Alternatives.
This course is best for you:
If you want to learn Programming
If you are new to programming
If you can program, but are not familiar with flowcharting techniques.
If you can program, but you are out looking for a way to program more efficiently and effectively in less time
If you want to start programming like professionals
You will learn to use flow charts, a tool that all programmers can use in any programming language. Flow charts use software that creates a visual chart showing accurately the flow of the process and the specific steps needed to accomplish final goal.
Specific shapes are used to represent the type of action. It wont be long before you become programming like Professionals if you applied flowcharting before programming phase.
Q&A I will answer all of your questions (within 24 hours.)
This course requires no prerequisite knowledge. Everything is explained in simple, easy to follow manner.
This course is taught by Ashraf, a professional programmer and college programming instructor for over 10 years.
Author(s): Coding Academy, Educational Engineering Team, Ashraf Said