Free NoSQL Tutorial – Data Integration with the MarkLogic NoSQL Database
A hands-on guide to integrating data silos and building an operational data hub using MarkLogic – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Use MarkLogic for data integration
- Create a data hub to deliver a 360° view of entities
- Load disparate data from data silos
- Transform between XML and JSON
- Use the envelope pattern to harmonize data
- Execute a CoRB process
- Execute a Data Movement SDK process
- Use RDF triples to harmonize data
- Use templates to harmonize data
- Use templates to extract data
- Generate a template view
- Write Optic API queries
- Use Entity Services
- Required: Completion of the free "Fundamentals of the MarkLogic NoSQL Database" training course on Udemy.
- Recommended: Completion of the free "Building XQuery Apps with the MarkLogic NoSQL Database" training course on Udemy.
- Recommended: Completion of the free "Semantics and the MarkLogic NoSQL Database" training course on Udemy.
- This is a technical course and knowledge of programming and databases is required.
In this course you will use your development skills to integrate data from silos to create an operational data hub. In this course you will learn how to use the flexible, multi-model NoSQL database MarkLogic in order to load, harmonize, and serve data from a data hub.
To be successful in this course, you will want to first complete thefree Fundamentals of the MarkLogic NoSQL Database course, and optionally theBuilding XQuery Apps with MarkLogic course and the MarkLogic Semantics course.