Free Machine Learning Tutorial – Machine Learning with Python
Learn Hands On – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning, AI and Data Science Basic Concepts
- Applications of ML/AI/DS and Job prospects
- Supervised, Un-supervised Learning
- Environment Setup : Anaconda and Jupyter Notebook
- Python package “Numpy” for numerical computation, Python package “Matplotlib” for visualization and plotting, Python package “pandas” for data analysis
- Basics of Probability Theory
- Understanding different types of data
- Examining distribution of the variables
- Examining relationship among variables
- Exploratory data analysis using Python
- Linear regression model / hypothesis
- Linear regression on bi-variate data
- Multivariate Regression
- Polynomial regression
- Python implementation of Gradient descent algorithm for regression.
- Using in-built Python libraries for solving linear regression problem.
- Logistic regression for binary classification problem.
- Logistic regression for multiclass classification problem.
- Python implementation of Gradient Descent update rule for logistic regression.
- Using Python built in library for logistic regression problem.
- K-Nearest Neighbour Classifier, Naïve Bayes Classifier, Decision Tree Classifier, Support Vector Machine Classifier, Random Forest Classifier (We shall use Python built-in libraries to solve classification problems using above mentioned classification algorithms)
- High dimensionality in data set and its problems.
- Linear Algebra Review: Eigen value decomposition.
- Feature Selection and Feature Extraction techniques
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
- Implementation of PCA in python.
- k-Means clustering algorithm and its limitation
- Implementation of k-Means clustering algorithm in python
- Hierarchical Clustering.
- Implementation of Hierarchical clustering in Python.
- Perceptron and its learning rule and its limitations.
- Multi-layered Perceptron (MLP) and its architecture.
- Learning Rule : Back-Propagation
- Building an MLP in Python.
- Mathematics Prerequisite : Basic concepts of Function & Curve tracking, basics of Multivariable Calculus : Partial Derivatives, Optimization : finding maxima and minima of a function, Linear Algebra: Vector & Matrices
- Statistics Prerequisite : Basic Concepts of frequency distribution and histogram plot, Cumulative frequency distribution and ogive, Basic understanding of probablity
- Python Prerequisite : Basic Idea, Data Type, Function, OOPS concepts
This course will guide you to learn this thing:
Installation of Anaconda Distribution and Jupyter Notebook
Introduction to NumpyIntroduction to Matplotlib
Introduction to PandasProbablity Theory
IntroductionExploratory Data Analysis
Basic ConceptsDistribution of Variable
Anyone interested in Machine learning can take the course.
Here in the course, we are going to use Python as a Programming Language.