Django's Official Tutorial: Django Version 2.2
Learn how to create projects with Django by following along Django's official tutorial. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Django 2.2
- The MVT Structure of Django Projects
- Database Migrations in Django
- Django Apps
- Django Views
- Make a polling app, like the Django Tutorial
- HTML, CSS and Front End Development (strongly recommended, but not required)
- Python and Object Oriented Python
- Some Django Experience (recommended but not required)
Django is a great web framework using Python. It is extremely scalable and makes it very easy to create projects quickly.
If you are interested in web development, and know Python, Django could be a great start. This course will focus on Django 2.2, and will follow along the official Django tutorial to help you learn how to code in Django.