What you’ll learn
- Parts of a CSS Rule
- Types of CSS Rules
- CSS Classes, Spans, IDs, Divisions
- CSS Margins, Padding, Text Properties, Font Properties, Borders
- CSS Backgrounds, Transparency
- CSS Positioning – Static, Relative, Absolute, Fixed, Float, Clear
- CSS Link Styling, Z-Index, Tables
- Responsive Web Page Design using CSS
- Operator Precedence, Data Types, Objects
- Basic Computer Skills
Working with IDs, Classes, and Divisions.
CSS Text Properties, Borders and Backgrounds
Styling Images and Links
CSS Display Properties
Element Positioning Techniques for fully Responsive layouts
JS Min, Max Functions
Changing and Deleting Elements
Loops (For, For-In, While, Do-While)
Students will also have an opportunity to solidify their learning through exciting hands-on projects.
So, dont wait another second. Enrol in this exciting new course today!
Author(s): YouAccel Training