Cross Platform Native Ios & Android In Xamarin C# & Firebase
Developing a complete iOS / Android App using C# in Visual (or Xamarin) Studio with Firebase backend
What you’ll learn
- Xamarin IDE, Visual Studio, Xamarin Framework
- Cross Platform Mobile Development
- Backend Database and Authentication with Google Firebase
- Hard Code Outlet and UI Element Programming
- Comparison of Various iOS and Android Features
- Basic Understanding of Computer Programming in any Discipline
- Understanding of Mobile Apps in General
In this course we will discuss development of a complete iOS and Android native application using Visual Studio (or Xamarin Studio), C Sharp and Firebase. Throughout the course, we will discuss a wide range of topics such as interface design, databases and data structures as well as user authentication through Firebase MBaaS.
This course is designed to cover a wide range of audience. It can be useful to people with basic understanding of mobile development and programming. It is also useful if you wish to learn more about data structures, reading and writing local and remote databases.
Author(s): Amir J