Advance SQL in VB.Net: Search SQL Data in Visual Basic Code
Advance SQL ADO.Net with SQL Server Database to Searching SQL Data in VB.Net code,Use it in Visual Basic by Phone Book
What you’ll learn
- Start Working with SQL Server
- Create Phone Book Database in SQL Server
- Create Phone Book Project in VB. Net and SQL
- Searching the Data in VB. Net and SQL
- Searching Similar Values by Using LIKE in VB. Net
- Search text Anywhere in SQL Data with Like operator
- Search Numeric Values in SQL and VB .Net
- Search English text Values in SQL and VB .Net
- Search Unicode text Values in SQL and VB .Net
- Add New queries to Table-Adapter in VB. Net
- Quickly Start Working with SQL ADO .Net
- Visual Studio 2017 or 2019 Community edition or other versions
- General Knowledge of Visual Basic Programming
- General Knowledge of SQL ADO. Net in Visual Basic Programming
- Inner Motivation to Learn SQL in VB. Net!
With my 20 years programming skills i’m with you to share my knowledge with you.
If you try you will learn using SQL Server Database in Visual Basic. Net Application!
If you are beginners or student looking for a tutorial to create a Phone Book database in SQL Server and create a application for that in Visual Basic in simplest way!
I started from beginning and show you how to start working with SQL Server and create phone book database.
– How to create phone book database in SQL
– Talking about SQL ADO.Net and it’s concept and parts and …
– Creating Phone Book project in Visual Basic.
– Connect your VB.Net application to SQL Database.
– Create a VB.Net App for phone book and show data in Data Grid View.
– How Search data by writing new query to table-adapter
– How to search Unicode text in SQL Database with VB. Net code
– Search Numeric text in SQL Database with VB. Net code
– How to use simple SQL LIKE operator in VB. Net code
– How to use SQL LIKE operator with Wildcard to advance search in VB. Net code
Don’t hesitate to start learning Advance SQL Server in VB.Net!
Every thing will be discussed with sample project and you will have lot of fun within my course.
Say Hi Excel and SQL & VB.Net world and let’s go !!!