Total Architectural Visualization/booth Designs With Blender
Use blender 2.8 or a later version to create amazing visualizations for booths and exhibition designs
What you’ll learn
- 3d modelling and visualizations of booths and exhibitions
- Learn to Create Photo Realistic 3d Renders with blender
- Learn How To Create 3d Products Required for Booth and Exhibition Designs
- architectural visualization
- You do not need any prior knowledge of any 3d software, you need a computer, a mouse with a middle mouse button recommended.
- Download blender 2.8 or a later version
The software used for the 3d modeling in this course is blender 2.8( or any later version 2.81, 2.82 or 2.83). This course is been regularly been updated based on recommendations and ideas from students on what to create.
In this course, you will learn how to make
Materials and texturing
Improve your Creativity within the 3d space
Author(s): Kolawole Lanre