Music Production in Logic Pro X : The Beginner's Workshop!
Learn the basics of Music Production for creating beats, Music Mixing and Sound Design + Synthesis in Logic Pro X today – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- A basic guide to creating drum beats and bass parts to help you create your own beats and grooves in Logic Pro X
- A introduction to the Arpeggiator to add movement to your music
- A basic guide to the Mixer in Logic Pro X
- An introduction to Synthesis with Retro Synth
- An introduction into Music Production in Logic Pro X
- Internet connection
- Logic Pro X music production software
- a Mac (as Logic Pro X is a Mac only application)
- Anyone wanting to Learn the Basics of Music Production and Logic Pro X
- Basic Music Production Skills is desirable, but not necessary
NOTE: This course is for Mac users only and you must have access to Logic Pro X and a Apple Mac to use it
This Workshop is a 45 minute Music Production Crash Course in Logic Pro X
This Workshop is designed to get you up and running in creating music and music production. I show you the essentials so you can start making your own music in Logic Pro X.
This course will cover suchtopics as :
– How to Make Drum Beats,
– How to Write Basslines and Chords
– Overview of the Mixer and Music Mixing
– and then an OverviewSound Design and Synthesis in Retro Synth
How will this course help me?
In this Music Production in Logic Pro X Bootcamp, I show you how you can create and record your own music! This course is for songwriters, electronic composer and produces who want to start today!
What makes mequalified to teach you?
Tomas George has a MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA(Hons) Degree in Music Composition. He is also the creator of some of the world’s most popular music production courses – with over 100,000 students
Tomas was clear and concise, really useful information for me to write down before I buy Logic Pro X so now I feel a lot less intimidated when opening logic for the first time tomorrow – Simon Barton-Chapple
Very useful lectures which provide me a lot of information and improve my skills dramatically. His teaching method also helps me easily to understand. Thank you so much Tomas. – Huy Nguyen
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
Author(s): Digital Music Masters