Methodologies and Tools for Rapid Prototyping of UI and UX
Learn about different methodologies and tools available to rapid prototype UI and UX for your idea – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Understand how user centered design methodology helps build the right user experience (UX)
- Gain insight into different options and tools for rapid prototyping of UI and UX
- How to measure the effectiveness of UX
- Basic computer skills and access to Internet
- Interest in design thinking, rapid prototyping, UI, UX
- Interest in measuring the effectiveness of UX
Are you looking to understand the different methodologies and tools for rapid prototyping?
Are you interested in understanding the business value of building a great user experience (UX)?
Are you keen to build the right user experience (UX), not just building it right?
If you answered yes to these questions, this course is for you
This course is the most comprehensive introduction to fundamental principles and strategies for rapid prototyping of UI and UX –
– How bad design results in low user satisfaction
– How Apple reinvented itself by adopting design centric approach
– How user centered design methodology helps you build the right UX, not just building it right
– What are the different phases of user centered design methodology and tools you can use in each phase
– What are the different methodologies and tools available for rapid prototyping
– How to measure the effectiveness of UX using Google’s HEART framework and Goals-Signals-Metrics process
– What are the best practices for choosing experience design (XD)
– How to evaluate the importance of UX and different roles involved in designing UX
Kristen Gunther, Great overview on UX!
Lufefe Zongo, it is good and absolutely easy to follow and understand, I, as a beginner in prototyping personally enjoy how it is structures.
Dhamma Gaikwad, Very good explanation about design enteric process and how innovation can help in bringing good user experience for users.
This course covers 9 rapid prototyping options, including –
Storyboard / Wireframes
User Interface (UI) Mockups
Partial Code Prototype
Quick Code Prototype
Quality Code Prototype
This course provides a high level overview of different tools available for rapid prototyping
This course covers WHAT options and tools are available for rapid prototyping
Currently, this course does NOT cover HOW to use these tools
It’s becoming easier and easier to create Web sites and mobile apps. But harder and harder to measure the effectiveness of these applications. This course covers how to measure the effectiveness of UX using Google’s HEART framework and Goals-Signals-Metrics process.
Julieta Gonzalez, Great course, very well summarized. It covered all the most important aspects and still provided all valuable information
Tetiana Troino, great course
Leona Le, The topics were interesting, they flowed very well and explanations were clear.
This course includes 4 quizzes and 2 pdf downloadable resources –
The first pdf includes links to 5 user research tools, 15 rapid prototyping tools, 5 user testing tools
The second pdf includes author contact information
There’s a lot of good knowledge packed inside, so hesitate no more!
You get lifetime access to all video lectures plus downloadable resources
Jos Xavier, Interessante, trouxe novos conhecimentos. Muito bem organizado
(Interesting, brought new knowledge. Very well organized.)
Manorama Mishra, its good learning
Vinay Sv, Knowledge full
Fahad Siddiqui, I think overall I am learning a lot of new things the course has to offer
Are you ready? Let’s just dive in. I’ll see you inside the course. Thank you.
Author(s): Ramesh Chandak