[Free] Learn Maya 3D Modeling For Unity Mobile Game Development
This course will teach you how to create a beautiful 3D low poly scene in Maya and import it into Unity – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Create low poly scene inspired by the game “Monument Valley”.
- Tips & Tricks to optimize your scene for mobile devices.
- Uv unwrap and Texture your 3D model.
- Export the model and import it into Unity 3D.
- Setup the scene in Unity3D to get the mood and feel of “Monument Valley” atmosphere.
- Mac or PC capable of Running Autodesk Maya version 2014 or above
- Mac or PC capable of Running Unity 3D version 5.4.2f2 or above
- You must have basic knowledge of Autodesk Maya 2014, Photoshop CS6 and Unity 3D version 5.4.2f2 or above.
- The course is not for complete beginners, it’s for intermediate or expert levels.
Learn how to make low poly scene in Maya and import it into Unity for Mobile Games.
One of the best features is that you can watch the courses at any speed you want. This means you can speed up the or slow down the video if you want to.
You will get fulllifetimeaccess to this course for a single one off fee.
What makes you a good teacher?
- I have released over 150 Mobile Games with more than 25,000,000 downloads in iOSand Google Play.
- I run a company called SevenBulls Games, so I am actively in the field building games.
- I personally love learning online and my life is much better because I have learned online rather than a classroom.
Who is this class for?
- People who want to improve their skills in Maya and Unity.
- This courseis NOT for complete beginners.
- People who are interested in Game Development for Mobile Devices.
I promise that this course will be better and more effective than reading books. I show how to master technology through the use of video. This course will give you everything you need to thrive in our technological society.
Author(s): Ivan Yosifov