Hard Surface 3D Modeling in Cinema 4D: Hyper Realistic Watch
Cinema 4D Hyper Realistic Masterclass – Learn to Model, Texture and Render a Hyper Realistic 3D Rolex Watch in Cinema 4D
What you’ll learn
- Learn to create a high detailed 3D watch in Cinema 4D.
Understand the hard surface modeling pipeline in Cinema 4D.
Master hyper realistic 3D modeling and rendering in Cinema 4D.
- Create 3D objects that are animation friendly.
- Create proper UV maps (UVs) of simple hard surface objects using Cinema 4D's Body Paint.
- Create realistic Cinema 4D materials.
- Lit a 3D scene using HRDIs.
- Master Cinema 4D shortcuts to improve your workflow and speed.
- Students taking this course should know the basics of Cinema 4D and 3D in general.
- Students should have Cinema 4D installed in their computers.
- Students must have the desire to learn and practice new 3D skills starting from Day 1.
In this course you will learn the full process of creating a hyper realistic 3D watch in Cinema 4D. We will start with an empty file and work our way up to modeling, texturing, and rendering a 3D watch that looks super awesome.
We will get the most out of the different tools that Cinema 4D offers, implementing different modeling and texturing techniques that will make your 3D life much easier for this and any future projects you work.
We will create UV maps for some of the objects using Cinema 4D’s Body Paint and texture them using Adobe Photoshop.
We will also use HDRI images and a few other lighting tips to lit our final scene, and make some amazing hyper realistic renders.
This course focuses on creating the 3D watch you can see in the promo video, but you can use the techniques you learn here to create any hard surface model you want.
I’m confident that by the end of this course you will have a solid understanding of the 3D modeling process and you will be able to start creating your own hyper realistic 3D models in Cinema 4D.