Free ITIL Tutorial – ITIL Continual Service Improvement (Intermediate Lifecycle)
ITIL Continual Service Improvement – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Understand the Introduction to CSI
- Understand the CSI principles
- Understand the CSI processes
- Understand the CSI methods and techniques
- Understand the organizing for CSI
- Understand Technology considerations
- Understand mplementing CSI
- Understand Challenges, critical success factors and risks
- An Understanding of the ITIL Foundation course makes you eligible for this course
The Continual Service Improvement (CSI) module is one of the certifications within the ITIL® Service Lifecycle work stream. This module focuses on the principles and techniques from the Continual Service Improvement stage of the ITIL Lifecycle, but does not go into detail about specific processes.
The CSI certification focuses on how organizations and individuals can strategically review the products and services they have produced following the strategy, design, transition and operation stages of the IT Service Lifecycle and offers guidance on how this process should be organized and executed. It also includes guidance on the tools and technology that can be used to support CSI activities as well as how to evaluate risks and critical success factors.
The course covers management and control of activities and techniques within the Continual Service Improvement phase of the ITIL Lifecycle, but it does not provide the full detail of each supporting process.
CSI practices can help businesses and projects continue to meet and adapt to the changing needs of end users as well as improving efficiencies and returns on investment for organizations.