Free Alteryx Tutorial – Introduction To Alteryx Designer Studio
Learn The Basics Of Alteryx and ETL process. Start your Alteryx certification Career. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Learn What is Mean By ETL
- Install Alteryx Designer Free Version
- Learn To Use New Alteryx Designer Studio
- Learn To Create Your First WorkFlow In Alteryx
- Learn Different Types Of Certifications Provided By Alteryx
- No pre requisites.
- A internet Connection and mobile phone or laptop to watch this videos
- Need a Laptop or PC, only if you want to follow this practice activities
This course will give a quick introduction into Alteryx designer studio. Alteryx Designer delivers a repeatable workflow for self-service data analytics that leads to deep insights in hours, not weeks. Download a 14-day trial of Alteryx Designer to perform data prep, data blending, and analytics predictive, statistical and spatial using the same intuitive interface, no coding required. Your self-service analytics experience awaits.
For many analysts throughout marketing, sales, finance, or customer insight, the process involved in prepping, blending, and analyzing data is slow and painful. It requires many tools and people to gather, cleanse, and join data from different sources, then more tools to build and publish analytic models and then even more effort to get those models and insights into the hands of business decision makers.
Alteryx Designer streamlines the process by delivering a repeatable workflow for self-service data analytics, leading to deeper insights in hours, not weeks. Alteryx Designer empowers data analysts by combining data preparation, data blending, and analytics predictive, statistical, and spatial using the same intuitive user interface.