Craft your own 2D game backgrounds with Inkscape!
Learn to design 4 cool parallax ready video game backgrounds in vector today!
What you’ll learn
- You will learn about theory of creating engaging 2D game background design
You will learn to use Inkscape for vector game art!
You will create 4 different parallax ready game backgrounds!
- You will be able to create your very own game assets in vector with a free tool!
- Just have a computer, a mouse, and install Inkscape for free from their official website!
- You will need to have a basic Inkscape knowledge
- You do NOT NEED a drawing tablet to follow this design course! You will draw awesome stuff with the mouse only!
Does your game background look boring?
It does not have to!
A good environment is setting the mood and helps the player focusing on the action. Having quality background art is crucial for every game.Improve your design skills with me today and create high quality 2D background assets from scratch!
During the course you will
learn about theory of creating engaging 2D game background design
learn to use Inkscape for vector game art
and create 4 different parallax ready game backgrounds: a simple but hot desert background, a galactic background for a vertical space shooter, a big city background with skycrapers and my favorite, the magical forest background!
Follow my background design course and create these 2D game assets with me! Even more: create your own versions and share it with me and the others! Improve, practice and experiment, and create the backgrounds your game deserves!
This is NOT a beginner Inkscape course! You will learn a lot about Inkscape, vector design and background design, but I will not teach you all the tools of Inkscape. If you need to learn that, check out my beginner courses 🙂