Calculus – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Understand The Vocabulary of Calculus
- Derivatives, including all of the derivative rules, Shortcut Rules
- Everything about Euler functions and Sinc functions, I.V.T. and Squeeze, Zero Limit Rule
- Limits & Continuity and how to find discontinuities in a function
- A Basic Calculator
- Basic Algebra and Trigonometry Knowledge
- A decent foundation Algebra/Trigonometry (it doesn't have to be perfect! :D)
- Arithmetically Strong though (times tables, adding, etc.)
” Started the course today. I like it. So far it’s been review of calculus and it’s been a good, simple review. Jason explains things well. I like the video lectures. I think I can finish this course way faster than studying a textbook on my own because of the video lectures seem to make learning faster. Thanks ” —- Virat Karam
Learn Calculus: With Fundamental Explanations And Quizzes was made and designed with unlimited resourcesabout calculus and all-time guideline availablefor respected students.This 85 lectures, Quizzes and 20 hour courseexplain most of the valuable things in calculus, and it includes shortcut rules, text explanations and examples to help you test your understanding along the way. Become a Calculus Master with this course and be ready for your college calculus course.
Calculus Mathematics seems to be a dark art full of confusion, misconceptions, misleading information, and students afraid of it. But at heart, Calculus is pretty simple, and this course explains it all..
At the end of this course you’ll have a firm understanding of how Calculus works, Derivative Rules & Examples with shortcut tricks,Limits and Continuity and a complete series of calculus with quizzes.
In this course you will get to know about :
- Limits and Continuity.
- Difference Quotient
- Empty holes and oscillatory graphs
- Horizontal & Vertical Asymptote with Examples
- Composition of Continuous Functions
- Euler functions and Sinc functions
- I.V.T. and Squeeze
- Zero Limit Rule
- Derivative Rules & Examples
- Cube Root Derivative
And Much More in One Place!
Author(s): Jason Patrick Broadway