Build eCommerce websites with WordPress & WooCommerce
In 2021 be able to Build, Setup and customize eCommerce websites using WordPress and WooCommerce. SEO Training included!
What you’ll learn
- Be able to create WordPress eCommerce website
- Installation of WordPress on a Web Hosting
- Installation of WordPress on Computer (MAC/Windows)
- WordPress Basics (Pages, menus, themes, plugins, settings)
- Convert a static WordPress website to a dynamic eCommerce Website
- WooCommerce product settings
- eCommerce website Tax Settings
- eCommerce Shipping Settings
- Payment Settings (Check/Cash On Delivery/IBFT)
- Paypal payment gateway setup
- Stripe Payment gateway setup
- eCommerce Accounts Privacy settings
- Store Coupons Management
- WordPress website designs
- Archive and Single Pages Design in WordPress
- Mobile Rendering (Responsive Website) in WordPress
- On Page SEO for WordPress
- Off Page SEO WordPress
- Custom domain Emails
- Addon Domains
- Website Speed Optimization in WordPress
- Image Compression in WordPress
This COMPLETE & COMPREHENSIVE WordPress for eCommerce course will teach you exactly How to Buildfully-functional e-commerce (online store) websitesusing the powerful CMS i.e.WordPress, along with the most popularWordPress plugin/addon, WooCommerce! After completing thiscourse, you will be prepared to start your own online business usingcustom products and WordPress with minimal upfront costs.
In this Comprehensive 15 hours onlinecourse, you will not only build an eCommerce site with WordPress but you will also be given some WordPress SEO (search engine optimization) tips/tricks/strategies with which you will be able to rank your WordPress website’s highly effective keywords in top of the Google/Bing with no prior experience at all.
We will cover this course in four basic steps:
1. Installation: First, we will learn how to install WordPress on a server and then convert it to an eCommerce website.
2. Settings: Then, we will understand the settings part where we will set shipping rates, tax rates, integrate payment gateways to accept credit cards on our WordPress site, and much much more.
3. Design: After that, we will design pages in WordPress using page builders.
4. Market: We will end this course by understanding how to optimize our website for search engines.
While it’s never been easier to start a business online and make living selling products on a WordPress website, many people get lost when it comes to creating a stylish WordPress website. By following this course, you will BEABLEto build a powerful WordPress eCommerce store with products and get ahead in your journey as an entrepreneur.
I’ll walk you through every step in how to use WordPress and build an eCommerce website through a series of videos. I’ve also included useful resourcedocuments for you to reference.
~I know where you’re at.
~I know where you’re coming from.
By the end of this course, you will BEABLE to build any professional eCommerce WordPress website for your own or for your clients.
Best Of Luck!
See you inside the course
Author(s): Tanzeel Ur Rehman