RPA Analysis & Strategy: UiPath Blue Prism Automation
Accelerate your career! The Business Analyst guide: Robotic Process Automation lifecycle – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Gain superior RPA knowledge for analyst/delivery manager interviews
Confidently presebt the benefits of RPA as well as debunk the myths
Understand how use the RPA identification & assessment (RIA) toolkit to analyse opportunities faster
- Understand the structure and roles in a Centre of Excellence team and deep dive into the RPA analyst's role
- Ibtroduction to Lean Thinking for RPA and process optimisation techniques to make massive savings
- Learn about the features and differences between the top 3 RPA vendors
- Downloadable resources FREE! (Automation catalogue, RIA kit worth £53, CoE presentation slides, Business case, PDD, SDD)
- No prior knowledge needed we will guide you from beginner to intermediate through to advanced, though it might help if you watched our free Q and A course first
Robotic process automation is said to be the newest gold rush. If your company has started investing in robotic process automation technology this is great news. But if not, you’re employer may already be a fair way behind many of your competitors – which means your company is dying.
If you’re in a company that isn’t very far down the RPA road, this most definitely presents an excellent opportunity to you!
We’ll look at:
What is RPA and it’s benefits
What are the Myths and Challenges
How to identify, assess and prioritise RPA opportunities
How to map and measure the process, and analyse the data to estimate ROI
Streamlining the process with Lean tools and techniques
The correct governance process and documents
Build an automation roadmap
Side-by-side comparison on the top vendors (UiPath, Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere)
The role of an RPA business analyst (including 2 case studies)
How to test the bot
How to use your RIA (RPA identification and assessment) data pack
After you’ve finished it will be time to update your CV and start using your RIA toolkit !
The goal of this course is to teach you how to set up an RPA team, identify and assess opportunities, implement bots and become a superstar in your company!
Alternatively when you complete this course, you’ll have so much knowledge on RPA you’ll blow everyone away (that’s the interviewers and the other people interviewing for the position)
This is a place for all RPA and Ai bots. Use our courses to succeed at implementing RPA and Ai