Ms Excel Exam Guide: Analyzing And Visualizing Data
Gain Skills in Data Analysis with Excel. Pass the Microsoft 70-779 Exam. Grow Your Career with an Excel Certification.
What you’ll learn
- Building queries in Excel
- Combining data from multiple files
- Modeling data in Excels Data Model
- Transforming and cleaning data
- Splitting data
- Merging data
- Pivoting data
- Building relationships between data sets
- Calculating implicit DAX measures
- Calculating explicit DAX measures
- Building Basic and Advanced DAX functions
- Creating KPIs in Excel
- Creating Hierarchies in Excel
- Building and formatting Pivot Tables
- Building and formatting Pivot Charts
- Creating and using calendar tables
- Understanding Question styles and formats for the Excel certification exam
- Using both Excel with Power BI
- PC with internet connection
Microsoft Excel is one of the most important software programs ever created. Businesses large and small, in countries all around the world, run off of systems and processes built on and around Excel. With so many people using Excel as part of their day-to-day jobs, it is more important than ever for you to stand out from the crowd and certify your Excel skills so you can contribute and be entrusted with these business-critical opportunities.
Enter this course. Designed directly off the study guides and outlines for the Excel 70-779 Exam, this course provides not only the theory but also the practical and foundational skills needed to pass the certification exam and stand out from the crowd. Not only will you be well prepared for the exam, but youll also build out a skill set that will be in demand for years to come.
When youre ready to professionally certify your Excel skills, this is the course for you.
Author(s): Ben Young, Kirill Eremenko, Hadelin de Ponteves, SuperDataScience Team