Microsoft Excel: Beginner to Intermediate Data Analysis
Learn Data Analysis, Formulas, and Pivot Tables. Data Analysis in Microsoft Excel for Beginners and Intermediate users – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- How to create Pivot Tables to quickly summarize data
- How to use VLOOKUP and INDEX/MATCH to pull out specific info from large data sets
- How to use basic math/statistical functions like SUM, AVERAGE, COUNTIFS, and more…
- How to build conditional statements using the IF() function
- How to organize data to be scalable and easily used other data analysts
- How to move around Excel quickly and efficiently
- How to sort and filter data based on specific criteria
- How to streamline your data analysis workflow in Excel
- Microsoft Excel for PC (2013 or later recommended. Some features may not be available in earlier versions)
- Some prior knowledge of Excel will be helpful.
This course will teach you to go from level up from beginner to intermediate in Excel in around 2 hours. You’ll learn a wide variety of important Excel features, including Pivot Tables, sorting and filtering, keyboard shortcuts, as well as intermediate functions like VLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH, IF statements, and many more (2016 PC Version used in course).
Sample data sets provided for you to follow along and learn as you watch!