Management Consulting Presentation Essential Training
The secret formula of McKinsey slide deck: The art and science of building persuasive business presentations
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to build a presentation like a management consultant from scratch
- Explore the basic blocks of a McKinsey-styled presentation
- Understanding storyboarding for business
- Writing powerful key messages
- Using dot-dash storyline and pyramid principle to craft a compelling storyline
- Working with tables, words, and graphics
- Using simple and complex charts to visualize insights
- Apply plan-do-check-act cycle to create a management consulting presentation yourself
- Managing presentation nerves
- Setting up your room for presentation
- Master the system that covers almost everything you need to create compelling, memorable, and persuasive business presentations
- Tips for handling a Q&A section
- Understand essential body language techniques of public speaking
- Learn how to write cover page, agenda, and executive summary like a management consultant
- Learn the complete consulting presentation list to give an outstanding business presentation
- Understand how to prioritize findings from many analyses
- Tips for finding the right data quickly
- This course has no pre-requisites. It’s designed for anyone who wants to get better creating compelling, memorable, and persuasive business presentations
- In this course, well be working with decks, so itd be great that you have some hands-on experience in using presentation applications like PowerPoint or Apple keynote
- There are no mandatory prerequisites for this course, you can dive right in
In today’s job market, you are only as good as your presentation skills. As the competition for high-level consulting and management positions becomes increasingly cutthroat, you need a powerful way to make your message stand out from the rest.
My name is John Burress and I’m excited to introduce you to the McKinsey presentation system. During my time as a corporate strategist, I’ve used McKinsey presentations to significantly grow many leading businesses using the same techniques you’ll learn under my instruction.
Recent studies reveal that over 80% of clients intuitively prefer presentations that use the McKinsey system due to its unique mechanics and ease of understanding.
My multi-faceted intensive course will guide you through the intricacies of management consulting presentations and cover a wide range of topics so you can begin utilizing the system for your own clients. You will graduate with a deeper understanding of the principles and best practices needed to compete in today’s job market.
Exploring the basic blocks of a McKinsey-styled presentation
Learning storytelling for business
Writing powerful key messages
Building smarter storyline
What’s a storyboard and why do you need one
Using dot-dash storyline and pyramid principle to craft a compelling storyline
How to build a presentation like a management consultant from scratch
Working with tables, words, and graphics
Understanding simple and complex charts
Managing presentation nerves
Setting up your room for presentation
Tips for handling a Q&A section
Essential body language techniques of public speaking
Forbes reports that 70% of successful Americans report that presentation skills were critical to the development of their careers. Are you certain your skills are up to par?
If you’re ready to move into the upper echelon of effective communication and presentation success, sign up today. I look forward to meeting you soon.
Author(s): John Burress