Machine Learning Basics: Building a Regression model in R
Use Linear Regression to solve business problems and master the basics of Machine Learning Linear Regression in R
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to solve real life problem using the Linear Regression technique
Preliminary analysis of data using Univariate and Bivariate analysis before running Linear regression
Predict future outcomes basis past data by implementing Simplest Machine Learning algorithm
- Understand how to interpret the result of Linear Regression model and translate them into actionable insight
- Understanding of basics of statistics and concepts of Machine Learning
- Indepth knowledge of data collection and data preprocessing for Machine Learning Linear Regression problem
- Learn advanced variations of OLS method of Linear Regression
- Course contains a end-to-end DIY project to implement your learnings from the lectures
- How to convert business problem into a Machine learning Linear Regression problem
- How to do basic statistical operations in R
- Advanced Linear regression techniques using GLMNET package of R
- Graphically representing data in R before and after analysis
- Students will need to install R and R studio software but we have a separate lecture to help you install the same
What’s special about this course?
The course is created on the basis of three pillars of learning:
Review (Self feedback)
We have created a set of concise and comprehensive videos to teach you all the Regression related skills you will need in your professional career.
We also provide Exercises to complement the learning from the lecture video. These exercises are carefully designed to further clarify the concepts and help you with implementing the concepts on practical problems faced on-the-job.
Check if you have learnt the concepts by executing your code and analyzing the result set. Ask questions in the discussion board if you face any difficulty.
The Authors of this course have several years of corporate experience and hence have curated the course material keeping in mind the requirement of Regression analysis in today’s corporate world.