Goods and Service Tax in India : A Brief Introduction.
Learn the basic and intermediate of Goods and Service Tax in India and gain an insight of the various provisions of GST.
What you’ll learn
- Meaning, Significance and Concept of Goods and Service Tax
Various Terminologies related to GST
Illustrations on Computations of GST under various provisions
- Various facets of Supply under GST
- Charge and Taxable Events Under GST
- Provisions of Composition Levy under GST
- Determination of Place, Time and Value of Supply
- Registration provisions under GST
- Maintenance of Books and Records
- Basic Concepts of Filing of Returns under GST
- A Computer, Laptop or Smartphone with internet connection
- Willingness to learn
- Basic English
The Goods & Service Tax Act came into effect from 1st July, 2017 in India and is one of the largest Tax reforms in India which subsumed many of the indirect taxes into a single tax.The GST Act have been successfully implemented in India since 2017 and a large number of organisations have been registered under the GST regime.
The implementation of GST has brought a good impact on the Indian business environment and is expected to create new employment opportunities. Given , GST is a new law, there is a huge demand of GST professionals in the job market.
Given the high demand of workforce, we have created this course on GST in India keeping in mind the current Industry requirements. This course have been developed by professionals having expert knowledge of GST in India. Unlike traditional teaching method, our courses have been designed in a modern, student friendly manner.
We have simplified the complex laws, provisions and rules with the help of charts, graphs and smart art objects. We have also included examples, quizzes and downloadable resources so as to enable the students to gain a practical insight into GST. Also, we have minimized the boring theory portion so as to make learning more interesting.
The Unique features of this course are:
– Small, concise, brief and to the point lectures.
– Use of graphs, charts, illustrations for easy learning
– Downloadable PDFs, quizzes and other files
– Practical examples
– Simple and easy explanation of complex laws.
So, go forward and enroll in this course and get ready to get hired to your dream job or promoted in your current job.We promise you a good learning experience and a value for your money.
Wishing you all the very best!!!!