Free HR Analytics Tutorial – Fundamentals : HR Analytics in Practice
Why HR Analytics is critical for every organisation and the key metrics and approaches to support data driven decisions. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Get an overview of the evolution of the HR function
- Understand why HR analytics is a must have for every organisation
- What is the right mindset required for HR Analytics
- An overview of the entire employee lifecycle – from the workforce planning stage till the time of attrition
- Detailed discussion of various areas that the HR Analytics functions impacts
- What are some kinds of problem statements and questions that the HR Analytics team can help answer
- What are the key metrics (and KPIs) and other ways of supporting data driven decisioning
- What are the critical skills required for HR Analytics
- How you can prepare yourself for a career in this field
- Anyone with an interest in this field can do this course.
- There are no prerequisites, an interest in the HR domain will be helpful.
This course is a starting point to understand why HR Analytics / People Analytics is an essential and upcoming extension of every HR department. We will start off by discussing the evolving role of HR, how you can setup this critical department within your own organisation, as a business leader, and what areas it would impact. As an individual this course will help you understand what are some key skills to be successful in a career in HR Analytics and how you can prepare yourself for this role.
We will spend a significant time diving deep into several areas that this function can impact. Discuss the kind of problems and questions that it can help solve, and what data points, HRIS systems, key metrics and KPIs can be used to support these discussions and the overall HR strategy and policy design.
We will spend time on each step in an employee’s lifecycle:
Hiring / talent acquisition
Onboarding & cultural alignment
Compensation & benefits
Attrition and retention
We will also discuss how to set up this team, and what is the right mindset and approach required in this field. Finally we will end up with helping you understand how you can get started in this career and what you can look forward to in this journey.