Free Customer Service Tutorial – Start Improving Customer Service
Creating a Customer Service advantage in Your department or business through communication and Customer Management – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- How to Improve Business and Personal Performance through Connecting with and Engaging Customers
- How to Turn an Angry Customer into your Best Customer
- How to Present your Message with Style and Attention to detail and content
- What it takes to Deliver Great Customer service on a Personal level
- Build rock solid Working relationships with Colleagues
- Communication across a range of Mediums
- The Art of Passing work along the Chain that inspires and Motivates people to Do their Best
- Putting the measures into Place to Evidence how Customer Satisfaction is the Core of your Business difference
Creating a sustainable competitive advantage in your business or department can be a costly exercise if you focus on products or service rather than delivery.
In this course, Start Improving Customer Service, we take a fundamental look at what makes for good Customer Service, ways to implement a strategy into your team, and how to measure your success.
In this course you will learn:
Personal Benefits of Providing great Customer Service
Presentation, content, style and purpose of communication
How to Build Relationships
Creating great work and great Colleague relations
Common Causes of Complaints
Ways and Methods of Measuring your and your teams Successes
Some of the learning is brought to life through demonstration of the application of the models and there is a range of supporting resources to help you on your journey of growth as a professional interviewer.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee: Try this course for 30 days risk free. If you don’t find the value in it for you, then you get your money back no questions asked.
Learn this key skill in business and management today and start to build the team around you that will carry your future successes with Customers who promote you every chance they get.
Who is this course for:
Front line Managers or Supervisors who are new to customer service or currently feel they lack the skills or confidence.
Small Business owners looking to grow their business and need a sustainable competitive edge.
Anyone interested in Customer Service but with limited knowledge on its parameters