Decision-making For Business
Learn a Decision-Making Model and how to Improve your Decision-Making Style for Better Business Performance
What you’ll learn
- At the end of my course, students will be able to adapt personal decision-making style to every situation, and use various decision-making tools and techniques to generate, evaluate, and choose between alternative courses of action
- There are no pre-requistes for this course. Be ready to work with real-life situations.
Taking the Decision-Making for Business course will help you improve your decision-making habits at work. The course gives you models and techniques that you can use in real-life professional, but also, personal situations. It’s all about providing a practical framework for improvement and for creating positive habits in decision-making.
The content is already included in my extended Problem-Solving and Decision-Making course, and aims to respond to the needs of the students who demand a more general and less focused on specific methods course on decision-making.
In not much more than 2 hours of will learn to use a methodical approach to reach the best decisions by:
- establishing a context for success
- framing the issue properly
- generating alternatives
- evaluating these alternatives and
- choosing the best option.
The video lectures include extensive examples and exercises to facilitate your learning and skills development. At the end you are strongly encouraged to apply and I will be here to develop individual course projects at your demand.
This course is for everyone, no special requirements. Just come with an open mind and focus on improving your decision-making. And, go ahead, have a preview of the course before hitting that Take the Course button.
Author(s): Sorin Dumitrascu