Data Analytics With Excel Pivottables
Step by Step, easy to comprehend guide on how to use Excel PivotTables with examples
What you’ll learn
- Understand the importance of Data analytics in today's business.
- Understand the types of Business analytics and real life examples of Business analytics
- How to use Excel PivotTables to easily and effectively work on your reports and make your data visually more appealing.
- You will learn the different features of PivotTables like Grouping, Calculated Field, Calculated Item, Slicers, PowerPivot and Charts
- All you need is a Microsoft Excel installed on your desktop.
- With a basic know-how of Excel you are good to go ahead with this course
About this course
This course will teach you how to do Data analytics with Excel PivotTables. With the help of this course, you will understand the concept, various scenarios, and types of Business analytics. Along with that, you will learn, how to use one of the strongest features of Microsoft Excel, which is the PivotTables.
Anyone with no knowledge to a basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel can take this course and get a thorough understanding of Excel PivotTables.
In this short but effective course, you will understand why Data analytics is very important in today’s business to make an effective business decision, and how Excel can help you with this.
This course takes you through the details of Data analytics and with various examples, helps you understand various aspects where Data analytics plays a vital role. Then you will learn, how you can exploit the power of Excel PivotTable to make your data visually more appealing and easier to analyze. With a step by step guide and examples, this course is easy to comprehend and learn.
Author(s): Navya Kannan, Learnsector LLP