Change management: Design Successful Organizational Change
How to engage people and enhance change readiness. Discover the 4 incentives to drive behavioral change.
What you’ll learn
- How to Design Successful Organizational Change.
- How to engage people and enhance change readiness.
- Discover the 4 incentives to drive behavioural change for smooth transitions.
- Change management, the human factor
- Basic understanding of organizational change
How to Design Successful Organizational Change.
How to engage people and enhance change readiness: “Discover the 4 incentives to drive behavioral change for smooth transitions”
So here’s a quick overview of what you’re going to learn in this course:
· Section 1 discusses the dilemma of establishing engagement with all stakeholders, while achieving results.
· Section 2 gives understanding about challenging stakeholder behaviour in relation to change.
· Section 3 explains how to mobilize people towards ambitions by Enhancing Change Readiness.
· Section 4 shows you how to turn unwillingness into high engagement and achieve results by applying the 4 incentives to enhance change readiness.
· Section 5 elaborates on How to design a collaborative multi-perspective reality by applying the first incentive of Knowing, which leads to understanding.
· Section 6 explains How to design reflection, which is the second incentive, by which stakeholders become motivated to change.
· Section 7 is about How to design a creative and sense-making process that enhances stakeholder ownership by applying the third incentive of Willing, which leads to engagement.
· Section 8 is about How to build an infrastructure for change by applying the fourth incentive of Capable, which enables people to actually contribute to the change.