Agile Project Management: Scrum Step By Step With Examples
Explained with examples based on the real world for scrum master, product owner, team and project manager in industry
What you’ll learn
- Learn "in depth" how to carry out all the scrum practices like the pros, such as Sprint Planning and agile practices like Release Planning for effective efficient project delivery
- Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for delivering projects on time
- Learn in depth how to use agile practices like Velocity, Capacity Driven Planning, Velocity Driven Planning, Release Planning, Kick Off Meetings, Continuous Improvement and more Learn how to improve running Agile Scrum projects in real world scenarios.
- Feel confident in implementing scrum projects to a higher degree of quality in the real world for any product, business, service, or team
- $$$ Learn how to manage real world scrum projects WITHOUT paying thousands of dollars for training
- Understand what a Root Cause Analysis is and How Kick Off Meetings help to deliver projects more effectively
- Explain what all the Agile Scrum events are and how they will make your team or business more efficient
- Understand the concepts behind all of the scrum meetings and how to plan and execute them in order to obtain success with Scrum
- A complete overview of the Scrum framework and how it is used to save and carve success out of failing projects
- You should be interested in project delivery or management and working within some type of project using Agile practices.
- You will be interested in improving or mastering agile practices by seeing examples and tips from an industry expert
- You will need to be an individual trying to improve either your own performance as a scrum master, product owner or development team member or of one or more related teams
JOIN IN UDEMY’S MOST COMPREHENSIVE AGILE SCRUM “STEP BY STEP WIH EXAMPLES COURSE!
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO SAVE YOU HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON SCRUM with REAL WORLD EXAMPLES TRAINING AS A Scrum Master, Product Owner, OR Team Member.
“Scrum Open, Professional Scrum, Professional Scrum Master, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org.”
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Scrum with Real Tips and Examples from industry – I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry.
- Confidence in using Scrum in real wold scenarios – In a very simple way, I teach you the fundamentals of scrum and how to use agile scrum practices in industry without going into a class room or spending $1000..
- You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Includes Narration from Ted R. Brown.
What is Scrum?
Agile scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project, even in difficult situations . Based on my experience, it is the number one most popular way to deliver projects on-time while maintaining a high degree of quality.
Who should take is course?
Whether you are Scrum Master, Project Manager, Product Owner or Team Member or simply someone who wants the answer to the question how do I run an Agile Scrum project in the real world”, this is definitely the class is for you.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
- In Depth overview of Scrum – This gives examples and advice on each Scrum practice such as Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospective and Sprint Review. It Includes overviews of agile practices like the Kick Off Meeting and Release Planning Meeting
- Examples based on experience – I give you a complete overview of Agile Scrum as used in the business work place without having to do a face to face course saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
- The facts based on real industry experience and research – The correct terminology and use of Agile Scrum is essential to mastering it. My experience in industry and research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary.
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of Scrum such as Kicking off a project and tips on running Sprint Planning. Examples are included throughout the course wirh excellent quality video and audio. All is based real world experience.
Inspired by God, the Bible, my mother and father, Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland.
Author(s): Paul Ashun